I can’t even tell you how many times I promised myself I’d stick to my New Years Resolutions.
I’d swear up & down that THIS was going to be my year. This is the year I finally got healthy, worked out, & started to like what I saw in the mirror.
I’d pin hundreds of workouts on Pinterest. Hell, a few years I even joined a new gym hoping that paying $40+ a month would keep me accountable.
I’d print out inspirational sayings & schedule my workouts/weigh ins in my planner.
Every year I’d promise this year would be different.
Then school would start back up again & I’d get busy. I’d pick up a few extra hours at work & fast food was just EASIER. I got sick of saying NO to going out with friends because I knew I’d have a few too many drinks & allllll the carbs.
Before I knew it I was back in my old habits of eating way too much & rarely moving my body. I chalked it up to just being TOO BUSY. I would cancel my gym membership because who can really afford $40+ per month?! I’d promise myself next year it would work. Next year I wouldn’t be so busy. Next year my budget wouldn’t be so tight.
If you’ve been following me for a while you’ve watched me take control of my mental & physical health and mentor women to do the same. You’ve watched me show up every single day - rain or shine. You’ve swiped through my instagram stories day after day. Maybe it’s time to give me a chance.
Maybe this year instead of continuing the vicious cycle, you tried something different. Something you’ve watched me do for 3 years now. Maybe having a support system of women uplifting you & me to call you out when you’re slacking would help. Maybe leading with your mental health instead of ‘getting skinny’ would change things. Maybe this could be your year.
I’m here to help you. Click here, send me a message and let’s talk.
Are you feeling the Christmas spirit?? Sometimes it's a little harder to feel the joy of the season. One thing that always helps me is rewatching my favorite Christmas movies. I made a list for y'all if you want to check them out! Enjoy!
(Ordered least favorite to all time favorite)
Was your favorite Christmas movie on here? If not, comment below! I want to watch it!
Ahhhh!! It’s a full fledged Christmas wonderland in our RV!!
I kicked off VLOGMAS with RV Christmas Decorating & RV Storage Tour. I received soooo many questions about were everything is from in the RV so I thought I’d put it in one blog post!
Most of the things are from previous years so I linked the closest one I could find! Let’s dive in!
If I missed anything you want a link to, let me know!
Also, if you missed the first days of VLOGMAS, check the videos out below!
“Man Lotion...Dude Wipes”
Who really needs a whiskey glass with a bullet in it?? Are you f*cking kidding me? Jesus Christ.
Here are some gift ideas that don’t make me want to slam my head into a wall.
(Truthfully these can be for any gender & that’s what makes them stomach-able.)
I hope these help you give awesome gifts to the men in your life! If you're looking for my general gift guide, check out - Gifts That Don't Completely Suck.
Heyyy friends!!! We’ve all been there…it’s time to exchange presents & you have no freaking idea what to get that won’t just find it’s home in the back of their closet. This Holiday Gift Guide is broken into 6 categories: General, Travel lover, Wine Lover, Dog Mom, Cat Mom (my mom made me), & Girl Boss. Let's dive in!
Cat Mom (...my mom made me do this category...)
I hope this was helpful!! Let me know if you got some for your friends/family or if you spoiled yourself #TREATYO'SELFFFFFFF
Also if you're looking for your man's gift...check out Gifts for Men That Don't Reek of Toxic Masculinity.
"I'm in a dark place but I'm taking steps to help my mental health. But I'm not seeing any results. Is that normal?"
I asked what y'all wanted to see more of on Instagram & that was one of the questions...My heart just about broke. I've been in that same place: trying to dig myself out of the darkness but not seeing any results. I knew I had to dive into that topic immediately on my page.
I shared a real & raw IGTV video of my response. I truly hope this helps someone out there.
You guys!!! I’ve been pouring my heart & soul into creating a mindset Journal. I am so happy to finally be sharing it with you.
What is it?
This journal is like we’re sitting down for some margs together. You know I’m going to bring the tough love while we get real & raw about life.
There are 60 DIFFERENT prompts to challenge you to take steps toward your mental health, body positivity, & self love. The Journal is meant to be loved (and hated a little). NOT to sit unused on your counter. Because I promise you we are going to take a serious journey in these 60 days 🙏🏻
Who’s it for?
The Journal is for the women who feels like she’s barely keeping her head above water. No matter what she does, she still feels overwhelmed. But her biggest struggle is that Mean Girl voice in her head telling her she’s not enough. She’ll never be enough.
Together we’re going to say FUCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUU to that Mean Girl & take daily steps to work on your mindset.
How do I get my journal?
I added in a handy dandy little button for you below. This is a digital product so you will get instant access. You can print it off or download it onto an IPad/tablet/device.
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive in!
P.S. If you want to see a little journal action & an IGTV video of me explaining it click here.
When I started looking into the RV life, there was so much to buy. Truck accessories, RV accessories, electric accessories, ALL THE ACCESSORIES. It was a little overwhelming + daunting. Is RVing really that inaccessible to people without a solid cash flow?
Now, I'm not saying that this list is the end all be all. But these are my top used accessories/necessities so far. Three months from now, we might be looking at a totally different story - who knows?
Anyway, let's get to it: Faith's RV Must Haves
1. Hitch Alignment Balloon Kit - I don't know where I'd be without these. Actually I do: frustrated, grouchy, annoyed, & dreading every single time I had to hitch up.
2. Lightweight Generator - There's quite a few different trains of thought on creating power in your RV. Personally, I didn't need something to power my AC, large devices, or my fridge. I wanted a smaller watt generator that charges quickly via wall plug, solar, or car charger. This generator has been awesome for charging up my phone, laptop, & camera when I'm in the middle of BFE without electricity!
3. Locks - Weight distribution hitches are expensive & people tend to steal them... Another worry of mine was someone hooking their truck up to my trailer & driving off. I know it sounds crazy but it happens all the time! This lock set gives me piece of mind if nothing else.
4. US Map - This one might be a little unnecessary but I LOVE mine. Whenever I look at it I'm filled with excitement about whatever adventure lies next!
5. RV Jack Drill Attachment - Literal lifesaver y'all!!! If you have a RV without automatic leveling, your arms going to get tired REAL quick cranking away. This cheap little jack has been a lifesaver. That being said, you need a drill too. I purchased a less expensive drill & I'll link it here.
6. Workout Mat - I know part of showing up as by best self includes moving my body & getting those endorphins flowing. My favorite way includes a lot of jumping! This mat from Gorilla Mats is lightweight & portable while still saving my joints!
7. Citronella Candle - Another seemingly 'unnecessary' item...WRONG! Wait till you're trying to enjoy a peaceful sunset with a glass of wine & bugs are eating you alive. You'll thank me later.
8. Tire Pressure Monitor -When I first started looking into RV life, I kept seeing damaged trailers from tire blowouts. HELLL NO! I was scared enough learning how to maneuver a trailer around the US. This little accessory gives me some piece of mind.
Obviously this list doesn't include vitals like wheel blocks, level, sewer tank pipe, rubber gloves, etc. But hopefully it will give you an idea of some things that make RV living a little easier & more enjoyable!
Thanks for checking this out! What other questions do you have? Let's chat. Until next time!
One of the most common questions I've been getting is from people interested in the nomadic lifestyle but they have no idea where to begin. Truthfully, I felt the same way. Fifth-wheel, pull-along, van, travel trailer, camper, pop-up, WHAT?!?! How the hell do I know what I want?
Well, this list-loving gal is going to help you!!
1. Figure out how much time you'll be spending in the camper. Do you need a workspace? Will you be traveling through colder climates where you can't spend as much time outside? Are you part-time or full-time living?
2. Decide how much work you want to put into the rig & Set your budget BEFORE viewing. This will help you weed out a lot of the options. Don't be afraid to shop around: dealerships, second hand sellers, Facebook marketplace, etc. There's SOO many options so don't settle!
3. Picture your perfect space. What's in it? For me, I knew I wanted enough room to work with Honey next to me. I wanted plenty of natural light, a little kitchen to make tacos, and room for my record player.
4. When viewing the camper, does it feel like home? Do you feel the excitement building up in your tummy? Do you know where you'll put your Christmas tree? If not, NEXT!
Another cool option is to rent a rig! There are many RV's & campers you can reserve on Airbnb. Several companies also rent vans for you to try out. This way you can get a better idea of what you want in your rig before buying!
When I was looking for an RV, I toured dozens. All of them were nice, but they weren't ME. They didn't feel like home. When I saw the listing for my trailer, the facebook pictures wouldn't even load. But from the description it fit my criteria & peaked my interest. The second I walked into it, I knew it'd be my home. I pictured where Honey & I would cuddle and where my Christmas decor would go. I am so glad i didn't settle because this little rig was made for me & Honey.
Bottomline, there is no clear cut answer. You'll know your rig when you see it.
If you already have your rig: I want to know, how did you find it?! Did you know?